Monday, April 13, 2009

First weigh-in

OK, so I realize I have been totally slacking this past week on updating the blog. Let me reassure you I have not forgotten about the blog. In fact I think of it everyday. I have no excuses, but to say that I have had family for the last week & am finally getting a chance to get this blog updated. As you know this is the end of my first month! I've weighed myself & have taken measurements. Here are the results for my first month. I have lost 3 lbs (not a whole lot of lbs, but I think once you read on you'll understand why). I have lost 2 inches in my thighs, 2 inches in my stomach, 2 inches in my bust :) & 1.5 inches in my upper arms & I have dropped a pant size!! Woohoo!!!! I am SO excited about these results. Even though the lbs were not as much as I would of liked I believe the real results are in the measurements & how I feel overall. Although I have not been updated as much as I should of I was still working out this past week...even went skiing one day.
I also just recently read something about weighing yourself. It stated that a person should weight themselves once a week. This allows the person to check their progress & decide if they need to do something different in their workouts or with their diet. I really think this is a great idea. I know before I said I would only weigh myself once a month, but am now realizing it would be a great idea to weigh myself once a week to check my progress.
Thanks again for the encouragement! On to month 2!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, awesome progress Angela. I'm impressed. Keep it up! I'd love to talk food/nutrition with you more sometime...I don't know if I'm much help but enjoy talking about it anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete