Monday, April 6, 2009

Week 4

Well the weather around here has been snowy & cold. I have not been able to do much outside in regards to exercise. Most of the time I have been going to the gym or doing some things at home. Workout videos are a great resource if you cannot get out or do not belong to a gym. Today I was able to get in & do my lifting routine & intervals. Since I have been doing this lifting routine I have really noticed a change. I can tell in different spots that I am loosing some inches :) Yesterday I heard some encouraging words from someone I know, she told me I was looking great & she could tell I was loosing weight! This was so encouraging to hear from her, especially since I have been doing this for almost month. I guess weight loss does not come instant...it has taken almost a month for me to see real results.
One thing I have learned about this lifting routine is that is helps to have a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment