Monday, April 27, 2009
Here I am
OK, So I have to admit...I took a whole week off! My body was so tired I had to give it a good break. Now I am regretting that I took that long off. Today I went in & did my usual routine, but instead of running intervals at the end I did something a little different. I ran sprints in the gym. This was SO tough...not at all easy. It brought me back to those years in high school when I played volleyball & we would have to run these sprints around the gym...I strongly disliked them then, & I strongly dislike them now! My lungs hurt so bad. What a difference it is from running intervals on a treadmill...I'd say much harder. So I am back in it...feeling good eating well. Tonight we have softball practice...just another activity to burn some more calories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment