Friday, March 13, 2009
Churro...
These are a few things I forgot to mention about Day #4... So we all take a nice little trip to Costco...or as my kids call it "the churro store"! You can imagine why they call it that...mostly because every time we go to Costco we always get a churro or two! For only $1, it's a great little treat! Today Isaac really wanted a churro so I stand in line & grab a churro for him. Thinking I could & would eat one I decide to only buy one. The one lonely churro is set before me on the table...I keep thinking...well if I only have one bite that will totally be enough & I won't need anymore. We all know that when you take one bite of something very yummy you're going to want another. I literally have to remove myself a few times from the table (I go fill up the drink). The desire to eat this little, yummy churro is just too much. Finally, after a little time the churro is gone & I never put a piece in my mouth!! I walk out relieved I made it through the churro desires!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment