Ok. so today was a wash. I'm ok with this since my goal was to excersise 5 days a week & that I have done! My day today just got away from me. This morning I had to run to the store to buy a baby shower gift, ran (well not literally, but that would of been a good idea) home, picked my family up, drove to our friends house, dropped Mitch & the kids off, picked up my friend Becky & headed across town to a baby shower for another friend! We got back to Becky's house to pick up the kids stayed for about 45 in. Left there, ran to Costco...got home around 3:45. Ipicked up the house, got ready for dinner (we were having company) I had to make a quick trip to Target (again :) ), got home got the food ready & did some last minute things & at 5:35 the door bell rings & our company arrives!!! What a day :) I really enjoy days like these. To be able to spend time with friends, to attend a baby shower...I get such joy doing little things like that. To be honest, i'm ok not working out today...I feel like the time I spent with my family & friends is so much more important to me. Of course I will need to make it up tomorrow, but for now I'm totally ok with that :)
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment