Friday, March 27, 2009

Day # 19

Well it feels great to be back & updating the blog. Skiing was a blast. The kids had a great time & I just love watching them. They are both getting so good! They had a blast skiing through the trees with their dad...& one time Alyssa even took the lead & pretty much hit a tree...we are even more thankful for helmets! It was a small tree & thankfully she was not going top speed, but I think it really made an impression on her to be more careful while skiing the trees. Skiing is so much fun & such a great leg workout!
Now back to the grind...it's been a nice couple of days off, but I must say I miss going to the gym. We had a huge blizzard come through the last 2 days & the gym was actually closed down. It is supposed to be back open tomorrow & I will for sure be there!
Good news...I took some measurements during the first week & just recently measured again. I am proud to say I have lost 1 inch in my thighs! Not bad for 2.5 weeks eh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment