Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day #11

I think I am realizing I am no good for workouts in the morning. This past week I have mostly gone to the gym in the mornings & my workouts have been so sluggish..I get them done, but it's really tough to get through them. Today I get to the gym around 2:30. I feel great...I have a few nuts before coming so I am hoping those will last me through my workout. After throwing my stuff in the locker I head over to the weights. I really think that incorporating lifting into my exercise routine is so good for my body. I have neglected my lifting over the past few days so I was itching to lift. Today I tried to focus on my lower half. So I did some squats, lunges, waist thrusts (not sure what they are called, but they hurt), & some leg work on the ball. I also did a few abs & plank for a few sets. I really want to be done after the lifting, but I know it would be best if I walk upstairs & get some cardio in. The running is getting easier & today I was able to run at a faster pace! I run 2 solid miles & I am feeling really well when I am done. I wore my shorts today & I was able to get a good look at my legs...I'm feeling very encouraged...I just wish my upper legs would get as lean as my lower legs...i know it will come...patience & perseverance right!

No comments:

Post a Comment