Friday, March 20, 2009

Day #12 Tired legs

There isn't a whole lot to report today. I woke up feeling a little stiff & sore in my legs from yesterday. I guess this should be a good feeling. To be honest, today I had NO desire to exercise. I waited till 4pm to go! If it wasn't for the blog I would not have gone. I'm so glad that I have you all to keep me accountable...this has been so good for me...just knowing I have you all encouraging me through this!
4pm rolls around & I start thinking if I don't go to the gym now I will not go at all. I really don't want to go. I finally get myself together & head out the door. I get to the gym & decide to do something a little different. I get on a machine the makes your legs burn as you push them side to side (kind of a weird feeling) but it hurts! I stay on that machine only 15 min. By the time I get off my legs are burning. I decide I should get on the treadmill to do a little running. To be honest the running feels much better than the burn from the other machine! I do intervals for the first 1.5 miles. The last 1/2 mile I do a combination of fast walking with an incline & walking backwards incline.
My legs are extremely tired tonight. I hope I get a good nights sleep! Nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment