For some reason this week has been tougher mentally & physically. I can't figure out why. I think I'm starting to realize it's just not worth it to eat poorly & this is so troubling. I love my sweets, my churro at Costco, my brownies...you know all those foods that are so yummy, yet so terrible for you. I'm actually starting to miss them. Today I bought some sweets for a school play tonight. It's been the hardest thing for me to not eat one! I am learning more & more everyday about will power & self control.
At the gym today I was so hot...it's time to give up these sweats & start wearing my shorts! I think I have made a decision that I feel ok about wearing my shorts to the gym now...I just can't worry about it. The first machine I get on is the step machine I talked about a few days ago...uhg...what a killer machine. I only spend 15 min. on it today...for some reason my right foot keeps falling asleep...weird huh? As I step off the machine my legs are already feeling like jello, but I decide 15 min. just isn't enough, especially since I skipped out on yesterdays workout. I hop on the treadmill...my legs are thanking me :) For the first mile I run...it's getting easier every time. For the 2nd mile I walk at an incline forwards & backwards & sprint the last .25 mile to finish it up. After the run I work on my abs & finally stretch. I am seeing results all around my body, but mostly my legs & stomach...this is encouraging & gets me excited about tomorrows work out!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment