Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Italian Night!

So tonight was the big Italian Night at Alyssa's school. It was so fun to go eat & meet some really nice people. So the big question is...Was I able to have self control & watch my portions? I am happy to report that I did very well! I only ate half of the scoop of spaghetti & asked for no meatballs, I was given a bread stick...took 2 bites of it & decided that was enough, had a salad with no dressing & picked up the smallest piece of lemon bar (it was tiny..I was a little sad about that). Not bad eh? Tonight my in-laws arrived & brought with them avocados from their farm! This is such a treat...I made guacamole & watched everyone else enjoy while I picked on some pineapple. I was totally ok with this...not sure why, since I usually get out a big bowl, scoop the guacamole in & lots of chips...yum! But tonight I had to let my taste buds go elsewhere...to the pineapple! Now I am off to bed...nite!
p.s I have to admit I was beat after my workout today at the gym. Around 3 I took a little snooze on the coach...I felt much better after that but am happy to say it's bedtime!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Angela,
    Welcome to the blog world!!
    Meagan Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meaghan! Looking forward to following your little family!

    ReplyDelete